CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bella Italia!

So I arrived in Italy today!!! The flight wasn't to long, but I am definitely sick of buses and metro systems.....I guess I will have to get used to that considering the main way we will travel in Florence is by city bus. I haven't seen much of Florence yet. Today we really just got settled into our house. The living arangements are tight and there are lots of girls crammed in to little rooms. But hey we are in Italy so I am going to make the most of it. The people at our house, who I don't know their names yet, cooked us an amazing Italian meal for dinner! It was delicious. I love pasta!

Tomorrow we are going to the Duomo, so I am pretty excited. I hope I have enough energy after traveling all day today!

Until next time!

0 comments: