CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Camera, the Brush, and the Wardrobe


So I started my day off with a lost camera.....I later found it under a pillow in the commons room. Because of this I don't have any pictures to document today. Sorry.

The rest of my day pretty much consisted of hanging out at C.S. Lewis's house. We took a tour of his house and of his gardens. We walked around the pond where he bathed every morning. It was pretty cool to be in the house where such a dynamic writer created most of his works. After we left the house we walked to the church where he was barried. We saw his grave and and then sat and painted....for a very long time. Watercolors seemed easy at first, but now I am just stressed at how challenging they are turning out to be. The past two days have not been fun, watercolorwise.

I did discovered my first jar of nutella today. It was delicious. Most of my house ended up buying it by the end of the night. Try it with Ritz crackers....or anything for that matter. It's wonderful.

2 comments:

Elise said...

Bring some official oxford nutella back to A-town in the fall, I want to try it. So glad you found your camera! Sounds like the trip is awesome so far.

Elise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.