CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

In the beginning....


So I am here, here in Oxford! I love it here already! Today we spent some time getting to know parts of the city. The old buildings and all of the old colleges are wounderful and beautifuly aged. Everything here is green and smells so fresh. Walking on the cobble stones streets makes you feel like you are in an old movie. Is this what I expected? Not really sure what I excpected but it is unlike any place I have been before.

Our little house with a blue door is cute. I live in a bed room on the second floor of our house (house 9) that over looks the steet below. You can hear people walking by talking when we have the windows opened. There British accents are great....I'm thinking I want to pick one up, although I have heard that my english accent is not very good. I guess I have a few weeks to practice.

We started class today.....painting is totally new to me and I don't know what I am doing at all. But we'll see maybe I will get better.

I will leave you with a few pictures I have taken so far......it is so easy to take pictures here because every thing looks so cool!

Until we meet again......







1 comments:

Elise said...

Love the pics, keep them coming!