CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

The City of Love?

Sorry it's been so long....I have been busy traveling the world! I just got to Italy, but first I wanted to tell you quickley about my trip to paris last weekend!

Friday:
-woke up at 3:00am
-rode in a bus for about 12 hours to Paris, France
-arrive in Paris with no money
-find money
-find Hostel near the Moulin Rouge
-go to the Louvre!!!
-watch the sunset as we see our first glimpse of the Eiffel Tower
-go to bed

Saturday:
-wake up
-got the the Musee d'Orsay!!! An amazing museum, my favorite so far!
-eat lunch at a parisian outdoor cafe
-walk to the Arc du Triomph
-starts to rain
-wait in long lines to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower
-see Paris from the top of the Eiffel tower!!
-sit in on Saturday night mass at Notre Dame
-walk back to the Louvre to find a metro
-back to the Eiffel tower to see it sparkle on the hour!!!
-get crepes with nutella and bananas!
-crash at the hostel

Sunday:
-wake up
-get back on a bus for another 12 hours
-back to freezing cold, rainy Oxford

Enjoy my pictures!





0 comments: